Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Five Things

Thought of doing this FUN piece.

1. FIVE THINGS IN MY ROOM

1. Mirrors - I have 3 huge ones.. but doesnt cant have enuf.

2. Books - I love curling up with a good book . My style is usually fiction, thrillers or travelogues

3. Photos/ Pictures - As I do Photography when I dont do anything else, you will find lots n lots of pictures of people dear to me and things I like in my room.

4. Softie Toys - Yeh there is still that girl in me that refuses to grow up.

5. A Dresser full of Accesories - yeh I am a junkie

2. FIVE THINGS IN MY BAG

1. MINTS - You never know when u need to get fresh.

2. LIP GLOSS - Must for every gal.

3. PEN DRIVE/ HDD - If I am getting too fancy about something.

4. CAMERA - I know this should have been at #1 , but I dont carry it all the time, esp on a dance floor

5. EARRINGS - Will find a spare or two always.

3. FIVE THINGS IN MY WALLET

1. CREDIT CARDS

2. ALL THOSE FANCY CLUB CARDS - ^%@%#*!

3. HARDLY ANY CASH _ I dont like to carry cash after LA DOwntown days are over

4. Photos of my Mum & Dad - Love you

5. Business Cards

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5 things in my house that have screens:

1. Macbook Pro - For general use
2. iPhone - For portable use
3. Kindle - Next to the bed
4. Dell Laptop - For use while cooking
5. HP Laptop (office comp) - For busy periods